Player safety and confidence is important to us. We will rigorously follow state and local regulations as well as Westgate Resort’s policies. Where there is no explicit regulation we will follow CDC and health department guidelines.
Currently there are no mask or vaccine mandates in effect.
The following is subject to change in the case of new regulations or CDC guidance.
- Masks will not be required but we will provide 1 mask per day for any player who wishes.
- Most of the tournament staff and hotel staff are fully vaccinated.
- We strongly recommend all eligible participants be fully vaccinated.
- Tables will be generously spaced to allow some social distancing
- There will be 2 games per table with space between tables
- High touch areas will sanitized often.
- Playing halls are well ventilated with 18 to 24 foot ceilings.
- Spectators will be limited and required to follow minimal social distancing guidelines.
- Anyone showing Covid-19 symptoms should not enter or remain in the playing site.
- No-touch procedures will be used wherever possible
- Pairings will be posted widely spaced to allow social distancing.
- Pairings and Standings will also be delivered electronically.
- Daily Bulletins will be available on line only.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be plentiful.
This page will be updated to reflect any changes in regulations or policy.